View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 05:29 AM   #7
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlshAngel985 View Post
I don't think I'm ready for a big move, I was kinda looking forward to vet school either next year or the year after that. I haven't looked into vet schools where he's going, and it's not like he invited me to tag along with him. Maybe I should have added that tidbit. I don't want to invite myself without him inviting me first....
I should have read everything BEFORE I posted.

I had added another paragraph to my original post then took it out and posted. It kind of touched on this.

I've been with my boyfriend for 7 months. I am totally in love with him. I wouldn't move ANYWHERE where I couldn't see him almost everyday unless he came with me. He is not holding me back from reaching dreams or goals or anything, he is truely my other half and my life wouldn't be the same without him in it daily. I wouldn't even consider it. However I am almost 32 and he is 39, we are not school age, we have previous experiences in our lives before we met each other. So neither of us have the urge to expand in that way.

If you guys are YOUNG (early -mid 20s) then do what you want to do, else you could end up regretting it. Whats meant to be will always find a way!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!