View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 11:45 PM   #1
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Cry Long Distance Relationships...Do They Really Work??

Normally I don't like to blab to much about my personal life, but I find myself in a bind, and don't know who to ask. I do however share funny stories for the HOWYW game thread! I've seen a lot of wise advice given to others for anything from puppy problems to personal ones, and I'm hoping some wisdom could be shared with me.
My boyfriend of over 2 years recently told me that he might be moving out of the country for school purposes. So my question to all of you out there in YT land, Do long distance relationships really work?
My best friend, keeps pressuring me to make a decision. She keeps pushing for me to go with my boyfriend and move out to a new unfamiliar country to stay with him, or to give him an ultimatum to make my boyfriend stay here. I think this is really unfair for me to do that to him.

The only examples I have for long distance relationships are my parents, and they are now happily married for almost 27 years. But I've also seen a lot of negatives from friends' experiences.... let's just say he turned out to be a cheating liar
So is it silly to belive that a long (and I mean LONG) distance relationship can work?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!