Thread: Rude People
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 10:31 AM   #11
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyfancypants View Post
How about the notion that "giving respect both ways" means you don't block an entire aisle with your cart?
I swear sooo many people just do not get that!!!

I don't know if its the weather or something around here lately but man its been a nightmare around my area. Rude may be an understatement.

Yesterday I dropped bf off at walmart so he could drop off a prescription. (I hate walmart with a passion!!) I figured he'd be in there for 3 mins max. So I kind of pulled down an aisle and sat there in my car making sure that I was paying attention around me in case anyone wanted to get in or out of spaces. Well there were like a GAZILLION people and cars everywhere, kind of mental but I was out of the way. A SUV pulled down the lane I was in. I glanced up quickly and they kept going. An older guy and a very pretty young woman got out of the SUV and the guy came over to my car, knocked on my DOWN window and said "You are blocking a handicap spot, I had to park way down there, MOVE YOUR CAR!" First off there are like 100 handicap spots... no way he had to park 'way down there'. Second you don't touch another person's car. Third, you don't just walk up to someone and be that rude. I stared after him and kept my car RIGHT where I was. By that time he had already parked and was in the store, so it was useless to move. If they wanted that handicap spot they could have asked me to move when they drove by me, or they could have gone done another lane to get a spot.

Some people just have the most wasted stupidest points to prove. Don't let it get to you! That woman was a b*tch. Nice teaching her son that kind of lesson. Wait until someone talks to her son like that.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!