View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 12:06 PM   #15
Elbow
Yorkie Yakker

Default Thanks for those kind words

I really appreciate it. However, sometimes I don't feel like such a good pet owner. I just moved, my husband just got a new job with LONG hours and being pregnant is not helping the constant mood swings! =) However, I must do what i have to do, right?

Elbow is left alone from 7:30 am to about 5:30 pm on most days....because no one is at home to walk her....and she usually does just fine. Occassionally though, my husband will miss his GO Train and I have to pick him up at Finch station at 7 pm...which is terrible. Also, those nights when you have to do a ton of errands...it really takes time away from Elbow. I am also in the process of interviewing new home daycares for my son and it's usually after I pick him up from day care so he can come and be there with me. It's tough because my husband doesn't get home until 7 the earliest...and I have to take care of groceries, finding new day care, getting dinner ready, etc....I find myself completely bombarded. By the time I get a chance to relax, it's time for bed!!! THANK GOD!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!