View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 11:08 AM   #11
Elbow
Yorkie Yakker

Default Hello

Hey...The pet store thing was never an issue. We didn't even think about a breeder until we bought her and by then it was too late and we were happy with her. She has been healthy and a great dog really...but I don't know what it is...but my husband gets home from work at 7 pm now, which is 2 hours later than his last job and he used to walk the dog right after work. I have no time since I go straight from work to daycare...and then since I live far from Finch Station, I stick around the area and have dinner with my son so I can pick up my husband. He never used to need to take the subway, but now he does...so we don't get to walk her until 8 pm and by then, she's already had an accident. We just feel bad for her and our schedules right now are so hectic. I just want something better for her. My son would be devastated...I know he loves her so much too.

Oh and by the way...the only bad experience I had with her, being from a pet store and stuff, was the potty training! It was terrible! She couldn't discern where was an appropriate place to poo because she had been trained in the pet store to poo where she slept! It sure took a long time before she became potty trained! But I'm glad it was just in time for our new house!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!