Thread: Itchy Baby??
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 05:39 AM   #9
reeses
My Lil Man!
Donating Member

I felt so bad for Reeses last night. I went and bought some oatmeal & baking soda shampoo and some oatmeal & baking soda conditioner along with some kind of anti-itch rinse that you lather them up in after shampoo and conditioner leave on for 3 min and rinse well. I also bought him some Wellness Super5Mix its the blue bag...the fishy one. He wasnt very interested in the food last night but of course I did also walk in with a philly cheesesteak sub from subway so his nose smelled something better! LOL. Oh I felt awful tho b/c he hasnt had any fleas and when I washed him last night I got like 5 fleas off of him!! His back right above his tail he has a really bad itchy spot..I noticed it was really red and when you rub a brush lightly across it he just quivers like it feels soooo good. Then I noticed he has some pinky spots on his belly side at his booty and on his back leg he has a small lil raw spot where it looks like he may have been doin some flea biting and got his wittle skin. Oh my gosh I feel soo bad. I have never had a flea problem with him and I brush him out really good every other night and never noticed any and with the frontline I never dreamed he would have any fleas but he did. I gave him a tiny dose of Benadryl this morning...so hopefully it will keep the itchyness down today. Bless his poor wittle heart. After all that I got him a bully stick and gave to him last night for bein such a good lil man while we went thru all that bathing ordeal. Hopefully we can nip this in the bud!!
reeses is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!