View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 08:43 PM   #15
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Thanks to each of you for your prayers for my parents...Dad made it okay in the heat...I know it was hard for him and yes he is very stubborn and loves doing what he does...We've begged and pleaed with them to just put a garden out back of thier house and they won't...They will do this I think in their wheel chairs I tell them all the time you think kids is hard to raise, try raising parents...They worry you to death...Although they think they are in their 30s (If you ask them their age this is what they both tell you)

Mom say he don't work up there he gossips there, and knows all the talk about everyone there...But she is teasing, he does have a tent he takes with him and water and cooler and he loves it...I never thought about telling him to take a wash cloth with him...

He got to the market and opened the back of his camper shell to his truck to get his tent out well there was their old outside cat in there sleeping, so he got her out and put her in the front of the truck and rolled the windows down a little for her...He went to go get his money box...(Tackle box is what he uses ) And that cat had locked both his doors with the keys inside of it...He was so mad he said...He had to go get someone to help open his doors...So now he said he makes sure his truck is without that silly cat of theirs...

He has stories to tell from his fun at the market. Please keep praying for them both as they do pick veggies on and off all week long...And the heat is hard on them. Hugs Lee
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!