View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 07:27 PM   #3
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Teddies Coat 2 & More Questions...

Below is more photos of Teddy and one of his coat wet and Tiffanies coat wet also side by side so you can see the difference in their coat types....

Teddy has sired 10 puppies for me and not a one has his coat texture except maybe his thickness but no curl at all...But our Tiffanie (Our Damn that was bred by Teddy) had a thick, heavy silk coat....

Teddies Great Grand Sire is Champion...I can't find anything on Teddies side of the family as of yet...

His Dam and Sire was small when we went to pick Teddy out of his litter, they was on site...All the litters threw out by Teddies parents we're small....This I know I ask his breeder they we're all under 6.5 lbs and some smaller. Like 3 lbs.

I don't know their coat types as I didn't know what I was doing back then...I just don't know what to do...I feel Teddy is throwing out smaller babies as Tiffanies side (IS) big...Her damn and her great damn threw out 1 big one every litter as Tiffanie did...

So now do I retire Teddy??? Do I use him anymore in my Breeding Program??? I just don't know what to do...

Keep in mind we had Tiffanie Spaded due to throwing out those 2 big Yorkies that both as adults weigh over the AKC Limit....Tiffanie does have Champion in her line but they are farther back in her line then Teddies Champion is...I do have some names on Tiffanies lines but not all yet.

Any help in his coat and any help in what should I do??? Thanks for any Wisdom you can pass along to me. Hugs Lee
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!