View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 05:33 AM   #13
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifermcb
I would really like to see this thread remain calm, so that it won't get locked or deleted.

It will truly be months before any of us will know the true and exact sequence of events. Right now, there is a lot of finger pointing going on. We need to stop the blaming and focus on helping. I am so grateful that there are opportunities to help right at my doorstep. My energy can be better spent taking positive action.

Believe me, tho, when the full reports come out, I will be poring over them and calling for the heads of all those who were negligent in responding.

On a side note, my puppy's head smells like cat pee. PHEWEE!!! Can I spray Nature's Miracle on her head
I agree here...I think we can all agree that the help was terrible and we can only hope this will be a huge wakeup call for those in power to start worrying about the little people and not just the well off cities/communities. I truly hope once all this blame game stops - we center our energies into PREVENTING anything like this from ever happening again.

I will say this at the risk of sounding political ....which I'm really not....I have really had a bad taste for our current president this last year - I know no one is perfect but I think we could do better.

Last edited by red98vett; 09-08-2005 at 05:35 AM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!