View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 10:47 AM   #9
yorkiekist
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyandTiffy View Post
Ladies please remember my Father today as the heat and humidity is going to be over 122 degrees here in our towns, he goes to Bloomington on the square to the Farmers Market to sell his Veggies that they homegrow...Mom doesn't go with him on Tue or Thur...She goes sometimes goes on Sat if my BIL doesn't go.

Dad is 78.5 and not in good health at all...Mom is 70 so I called them last night to tell them it was going to be bad with the heat and humidity...I told her to tell Dad to take a fan with him to help cool him off, she said there was a man up there that checks on the older people and they even hand out water if the heat is high. She said the market wasn't far from the hospital if something was to happen. He has Emphysema and it's hard for him to breath in this heat but he goes on and does it all...They have acres of veggie that they plant and harvest all by hand so this is hard to do...Right now the humidity there in Bloomington is 93% so please pray for him...It's raining here in my town now but not Bloomington...They are sunny there. But they love it and I guess it keep them going. Hugs to all, Lee
I am sorry to hear about your dad! I hope he fairs well with all that humidity. Prayers are coming your way.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!