Thread: Itchy Baby??
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 04:49 AM   #1
reeses
My Lil Man!
Donating Member

Default Itchy Baby??

I dont know if this is something normal yorkies do or not but Reeses will lick and lick and lick at night before we go to bed. This morning I woke up at 3:30am and he was licking when I got him out of his bed and put him up on my bed his little feet were soaked from where he had been licking. I dont know if it itches or what. Im probably gonna try giving him a bath tonight...do I need to get any kind of anti-itch shampoo or anything special? He has always been a licker, if you try to stop him from licking his feet and put your hand in front of him he will lick your hand until you move it. Lol. But this is the first time he has ever woke me up licking. I got him in the bed with me and rubbed his feet and told him to go to sleep and he did. Just wondering what the deal could be.
Also...I have noticed he scratches under one of his armpits alot. I used to think it was a sign of aggravation b/c he would only do it when he wanted a toy that one of my parents dog had, or food or something that I had and wouldnt give to him. Lol. But I noticed a couple days ago him just sittin there diggin. He doesnt have fleas that I know of...I use frontline and so far havent seen any on him.
Sorry this is long, I just feel bad for the itchy lil fella and wondering if there is something I can do.
Thanks!!
reeses is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!