View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 11:13 PM   #13
azuryorkies
Yorkie Talker

Cry August Puppys

We have a litter due around the 26th ! My little girl is a first time mommy We are excited but yet sooooooo scared! She had an ultrasound today but we could only see one little puppy! Vet is watching her closely! we will go back on the 58the day for a ex-ray to determine if it is to risky or not to try to birth natural being that there is only one it may be larger! I have cryed all day just thinking of everything that could go wrong! This will be are last litter (I think) I just cant stand the thought of loosing my girls ! So after these pups both of the girls will be SPAYED! All we can do at this point is pray for the best i have a wonderful vet and I trust him! He might think I am crazy after today i just lost it when i found out 1 puppy he did assure me that it has a strong heart beat and looked wonderful and told me listen we wont cut any corners you got a ? call me at 3am i wont be upset my job is to take care of your babies and thats what i will do!(that helps) but no puppy is worth loosing mommy!I dont know maybe everything will go well daddy is 2.6lbs so he is super small.I am just scared and having mixed feelings at this time! just keep my baby in your prayers! and i will keep you posted!!!!
azuryorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!