View Single Post
Old 03-04-2005, 09:34 AM   #4
waistfull
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 049 Here's their progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIL MIS' MAGIC
I am have two little ones who are very close in age...Magic 5 months and Sailor 3 months...now they are both female so that be different from what you experience...but we found that they loved each other from the start...with Sailor being younger we had her in a playpen for a long time until we were sure they were safe together...now they love to play and chase each other...having two is so much better than one...it means twice the fun and excitement...it makes training easier as well...because they learn from each other...esp. potty training...Sailor takes after her sister...when Magic pees on the pee pad so does Sailor....same thing with outside...and they hate it when one gets a treat and not the other so they make sure to do things together...they are not yet sleeping together, they each have their own space but during the day they are always together....you will defintely enjoy having two....
Thanks so much for the reply. Here's how they are doing.
Since Cricket has been the only baby for 3 weeks, she's been fighting Bubba. He doesn't much fight back. He's so much bigger, and so calm. Cricket wants to be the Queen. I smack a newspaper when they get into it. It's more when my husband and daughter are home.
Last night went great! They slept in the one kennel all night together. They ate fine together. They play outside good (Cricket is still too rough), and have played inside better since I'm the only one here.
QUESTION: Will Cricket calm down? It's not too bad, but I feel sorry for Bubba.

Here's a picture of Bubba!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...l/Bubba300.jpg
waistfull is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!