View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 12:38 PM   #27
atchdca
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppypaws View Post
I am opening up the other side of the story...because all that was posted on this site was this lady's side and a lot of sympathy postings. There are bad buyers as well as bad breeders out there. Leslee is not out the $200 because the lady's attorney told her to pay up...he knew she would lose in court. Leslee is not out the $ but out the slam to her reputation....which is one complaint (unjustified) in 7 years as a quality breeder.
Im the husband and the person that purchased the dog from the breeder. My Attorney did not persuade me to just pay cause we would lose first of all. He said we could counter sue or just pay out and be done with it. I chose the latter cause I didnt want to waste my time messing with this and take the higher ground. We have not stated anything about the breeders character. We have stated facts about the dog backed up by our vet. The facts are that the dog had 2 issues. We got this dog for my 83 year old grandmother, so we are sorry that we expected to get a healthy dog for her. We attempted to bring the dog back and get a refund several times. I even talked to breeders husband and was completely professional which got me nowhere. We posted on other forums to warn other potential buyer of the poor customer service and the sick dog we recieved. I think people have the right to be an informed consumer, and if someone would have posted this thread before I purchased from her I would not have puchased the dog from her in the first place. Im sorry this has gotten so nasty and out of hand, but from the multiple post you can see what we have been dealing with and why I chose to just pay. We are not flamming a person we are providing facts of our experience with a particular breeder, which happens to be very negative.

Last edited by atchdca; 08-01-2008 at 12:39 PM.
atchdca is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!