View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 02:05 AM   #11
Diana Sophia
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default My baby little black spots too... Any idea how to get ride of them?

I just noticed them increasing in quantity yesterday. I've been trying to look at them with a little hand held micro-scope (magnifies @ 100x's love-it). She wouldn't stay still long enough for me to focus in on them though. So I will try again when she is sleeping. They are all over her belly, armpits and little potty area. She was just spayed a month ago and there was not one spot on her belly. Each day, it seems to be increasing be the doze... especially on her incision scar. What is this????????????
She also is going through a very bad allergy issue, but we have always known of this issue. She is going to be 5yrs old next week (Aug 5) and she has always had bad allergy problems every time she is moved to a new home. Not to worry... This IS her very last home! My husband remarked, that I would probably get ride of him, before her... and then laughed (nervously). But, I don't see what's so funny hehehe anyway... We started her on allergy pills every 8 hours 2 weeks ago. I wish I could help her!

Hey, has anyone ever heard of "Greenies - Pill Pockets?" I L O V E T H E M They are soft so I can cut them up into three pieces and wrap a tiny pill into each one. Then I roll up a little chicken ball. Lola knows when it's "Medication!!! Time!!!" She comes runnnnnning even at 6am.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!