View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 10:43 AM   #1
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

Default Can your doggy miss you so much,,,,,,

As some of you may know,,, I have been a busy gal this last weekend. I havent been on much at all to tell you whats been going on. It starts Thursday,,,,, I get a call from my sister who I can't hardly understand because she is crying. My mom got into a car addident on the way home from the doctor. My sister was 9 months pregnant. So they rushed her to the hospital. Turns out she and the baby are fine.

Saturday,,,,,,, My son's birthday. I had 17 boys here swimming and eatting all day. They kept me busy ALL DAY!

Sunday, My sister is having the baby (C-sec),,,,, (Which I shared the news about the baby last night when I got home),,,,,, http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16656 So my mom and I go to luch and come back to find my sister in pain and totally out of it. So we decide to stay with her to help her out with the baby.

Monday, I go back to the hospital because she is still not able to hold the baby without pain. I get there and she's trying to nurse the baby and needed help. So I'm there all day with her. By the time I left she was able to hold the baby by herself with no problems.

Needless to say my poor Gus had been at home all weekend without me. When I got home he peed on all over because he was so excited to see me. Today I get up and he's on me like glue. (moreso then usual) But he wont eat. His tummy is growling but he wont eat. I had to get his food and feed him with a spoon on my lap. That was the only way he would take it. Has anyones furbaby done this? Did he miss me that much? I feel so bad that I had to leave him, but I really couldn't take him. My husband said he didn't want to play at all and just sat around and would run to the door with every little noise. How long is he going to be acting like this? My husband tells me I have him too spoiled but to me there is no such thing when it come to my Gus. I just wish he wouldn't get so upset when I have to leave him!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!