View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 05:13 AM   #1
diggy4
Bella Boo & Diggy Too!
Donating GS Member

Love Bed And Blanket Orders

I wanted to keep everyone updated on orders...Yes I am a little behind but dont want anyones thinking I am not making them or that it will be much longer. This thread explains what i have been doing the last 10 days and why Im a lil behind.

The good news is Bella is acting better now and played for the first time in 10 days thurs/friday. I have never been behind much and I have been stressed over being behind BAD!!! I plan on going home tonight and working hard at them to get more out tomorrow. I assure everyone their sets will go out before the weekend. And hopefully this will not happen ever again!!! Also my sons baseball is over now so LOTS more time free. Plenty of time to make them for the GE. I will post a ge thread soon after everyone gets their buddies so ya know what to order. I am going to keep on making them so hopefully when you order for ge they are done. Gonna try to have the pre-made So sorry everyone for being behind a bit...Trust me I wish Bella had not gone thru this....its been TERRIBLE, draining, stressful, and just flat out controls my life. But Im back! And I wanna thank everyone for their understanding!! Paula

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...its-bella.html
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!