View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 04:39 PM   #10
lovemy2boys
Yorkie Talker

hi, norma well when my little one coughs it seems that he has an itchy throat or something its not all the time but it still bothers me a lady is giving me some info.. i guess yorkies snort?? i will let you know what i find out.. i got my boys back like a week later which i believe put them at 8 or 9 weeks. my boys are still really small they weigh 3 and 4 lbs full grown . as far as her teeth thats the point of the milk it softens the food and it should help wien (?) her from the mom.. also you can get small bottles and milk and bottle feed her.. i think the reason she isnt eating unless you are there is because you make her feel secure your all she knows of her new surroundings. little dogs get really stressed out, that flight probably did it for her and she is a baby. i wouldnt worry about it she will be fine in no time.. when i used to do the milk and dog food i would have to tip the bowl so they would eat and sip the milk (i warmed it up for them). then it went to soft dog food mixed with puppy food.. then i hand fed them lol and now they are both growing little pigs unless they get sick then i have to hand feed them.. they are so fragile you really have to do so much for them,, i love it lol.. if you have anymore questions feel free to ask im new to this as well and i dont have any children they are it.. ps and anyone that tells you yorkies are hard to train are out of there minds!! ofcourse it takes time but my boys are really good.. so if you need any tips or tricks i will tell you what worked for us..
hope you and your baby have a great evening
Lenzie
lovemy2boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!