View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 08:50 PM   #6
lovemy2boys
Yorkie Talker

Default eating suggestions

hi, i have 2 little boys they are almost a year old they are also brothers.. how old is your baby girl? i got my boys from my boyfriends ex stepmother she gave them to me a couple weeks early, i didnt feel comfortable taking them at the time but she said it would be fine i ended up taking them back a week later.. anyhow i started out putting a little milk in their dog food, i had the same issue with hand feeding.. then you slowly take the milk out and she should be fine.. but in the meantime you can boil chicken and rice they love that and love to EAT that. one of the boys was the runt and also has a crippled back leg so he is my sickly baby he had a real problem with eating now they are both great eaters i also give them treats for everything i just cant help myself.. also i give them nutrical once a day everyday! i think that is a must my boys are tiny 3 and 4 pounds.. i hope this helps if you have any questions feel free to ask im curious about the wheezing cough my little one does it but not everyday?? good luck ~lovemy2boys
lovemy2boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!