View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 01:14 PM   #1
Hannah3183
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default not sure what's wrong....

My yorkie vomited Sunday night and again right after she ate on Monday morning. (two really large amounts) She then snubbed her food for the rest of the day, and Tuesday when she tried to eat a tiny bit again, she puked it up. I took her to the vet on Wednesday, and they rehyrdrated her and ran some bloodwork. They didn't find anything wrong and put her on a boiled chicken n rice diet for 2 days. She hasn't puked since, but its going on 3 days now and she hasn't pooped! I can't believe that after eating 2 whole chicken breasts the past few days that she hasn't needed to go to the bathroom! I called the vet this morning and they just said, well she probably hasn't ate much since she puked...give it time..she should go today or tomorrow. Well - still nothing ....and just a while ago(3:30om), she was coughing like she was vomiting in her mouth..and just one grain of rice came up. I fed her at 6am chicken/rice/and a spoon of kibble and she hasn't ate since. The vet is closed tomorrow and im just really worried about her.

She is acting normal....but she shouldn't be randomly gagging and not pooping! It's just not right....i don't care what the vet says.

Anyone ever experienced this?
Hannah3183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!