View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 05:46 AM   #9
grandmatoall
I Love My Babies
Donating Member

I wanted TJ to sleep with me. So from the very start he did. I have a little soft sided carrier and I put a tiny bed, his tiny blanket and his favorite teddy bear in that. He had room to stretch out and snuggle up to his bear. This I put up by my pillow. If the room was chilly.(winter time) I put a soft blanket over it and just left the front (by my face) uncovered. This worked very well. If he started wiggleing around much (the potty dance) I would immediately take him out to potty. Praise him when he went, and then it was right back to bed with no playing, In the morning, after he went out to potty, then we would have a few minutes play time and cuddle time until it was time to get up. This worked so well... Ther were no accidents on the bed. We had our nightly play time before bed time.. when we went to bed, it was love you baby, some snuggles and into the carrier.
As he got older the time he was allowed out to snuggle lasted longer before being put in his carrier to sleep. They are smart little angels and it did not take much time and he was just sleeping snuggled up next to me. So we were fortunate that there were no accidents on the bed. Smart TJ.

Last edited by grandmatoall; 07-26-2008 at 05:48 AM.
grandmatoall is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!