View Single Post
Old 09-05-2005, 06:58 PM   #56
wd6474
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovmyyorkie
This has already been suggested and I offered to take him. The lady that owns Baily has not contacted the lady that started this thread, so all we can do is wait and see if she does and if she is still willing to give he up.
:Puppy:

ok people i have left note after note and nothing. today i was outside for over an hour with my neighbors while our yorkies played together. cody, charlie and my precious lucky. this is what we do every sunday but because todays a holiday we were all home today. we were hoping she would come out but she didn't... one of my neighbors liz thinks bailey mom doesnt want to find a home for him at all. she doesnt seem to be interested to me. i know she works two jobs but she has to eat,sleep sometimes. liz said last week she brought bailey to show off his new haircut and not once did she mention a new home, animal shelter nothing...maybe she never wanted to find him a home...maybe she only said that because people were complaining about him barking all the time(like he still does) poor thing he only barks because he's lonely...i feel really sad thats she keeping him. i dont feel like she's really going to take care of him. how can she wrking 2 full time jobs...liz offered to foster him til she could find a home for him. she doesnt want to take him altogether because she has cody and after nine years of just them i dont think cody would go for that.....anyway a good home doesnt even seem to be the issue maybe it was just about the money$$$$$ poor bailey..... if i was her i would just give him to a good family regardless of the $$$$... i would just have to take the loss.. poor biley my heart goes out to you boy....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!