View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 09:27 AM   #1
Nature
No Longer a Member

Exclamation Please Look At My Papers!?

Hey Y'all

I went to the store to get some stuff and while I was out a lady asked me where I was able to get my puppy from. She was right - there are no breeders here to be found. I told her that I was fortunate to FINALLY meet the right lil girl at the right time at a small pet store after I had given up on finding a breeder within a reasonable distance.

She seemed like an intelligent lady - although a bit 'uppity'. Anyway - I am now FREAKING out. I didnt let her see me freak because maybe some of her words were jealousy induced and I didnt want to give her the satisfaction.

Sorry Im so verbose - anyway - I told her Nature's Breeder's name is 'Ronnie Chappell' and the puppy was distributed to the pet store through 'Lambriar'. She turned so mean! I just walked away and said 'I dont care if she is a mix between a rat and a turd - she is perfect and precious to me and Im not going to stand here and listen to some pilled up socialite talk down to my baby'! And walked off!

This is what she said:

My puppy is from a puppy mill
She will always be in poor health when she is perfectly fine
You dont have a real Yorkie
Your dog is interbreed

I dont even want to go on - you get the idea and the more I say - the more I wish I would have decked her! I'll see her again...

I am going to try to upload Nature's papers and maybe Y'all can teach me to read them. I hope they are readable. I desperately want to look into her background - not to see if she does or doesnt come from a great line of champions! I dont care! But to know what I may be dealing with HEALTH wise. This is my very first pup ever and I want to know EVERY THING about her.

This is what scares me: I cant find ONE SINGLE THING on a 'Ronnie Chappell'. But when I 'ego search' my own name - I dont find anything either and Im surely not a bad person. So - that doesnt really mean anything.

Please! On bended knees! I ask you to please look at my girls papers and help me learn to read them. I would be forever grateful! I am getting all dramatic about this!
Attached Thumbnails
Please Look At My Papers!?-naturespapers1s.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!