Thread: Awwww
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2005, 07:05 AM   #12
michiko
The Yorkie Sitter
Donating Member

Default Thanks,

Thanks everyone for your replies. I really had such a difficult time sleeping last night. I was up until 4 a.m. Then when I woke up, I was looking for Guinness ... but couldn't find him Of course, he went back home and not here. Very sad. I am sure he is happy at home though since he has a sister (Shi Zu.. I do not know how to spell). I hope he misses me a bit.

I am sure getting Yorkie is not just happy thing. There must be some challenges too if you don't study about them in advance. So that is why I am here. I hope to learn more so I can train the yorkie when I get one. This little one was not potty trained so he peed a couple times at my apartment, not on his pee pad. He was the cutest, so I didn't mind cleaning. But I would like to learn how to train dogs on that. In Japan, I had a couple Shiba Inu. They stayed outdoor, so it's a bit different. I always wanted an indoor dog, but in Japan at times, most of the dogs were kept outside of the house. It's sad if I think of it now. Anyway... I think I will keep coming here until I feel confident enough to buy a yorkie and also after getting one, will come for all your support

Arigato.
michiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!