Thread: Awwww
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2005, 06:10 PM   #5
shecass
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiko
This is my first post at yorkietalk. I was dog sitting a very cute yorkie for 10 days, and his mom just came to pick him up today. I miss him very much
I had dogs back home in Japan, but this was the first time for me to watch indoor dog. This Yorkie, Guinness, was so cute. He was with me 24/7. I brought him to work everyday. He took trains and buses with me everyday. I loved his company. He slept right next to me... Awwwwww I miss him very much.

I have to ask my landlord if I can have a yorkie. I know she didn't want us to do that, but she is a yorkie owner.. I am hoping she will say yes. I live in Boston area, and thinking about getting a yorkie in the spring if it is okay with my landlord.. I would love to learn more about Yorkie and find out as many breeders as possible in the area to be ready to buy a dog sometime.

I know how you feel I'm dog sitting for a good friend of mine. She will be back tomorrow. Including Mollie & her 3 babies. I have 6 yorkies in my house right now & a Shih Tzu. Needless to say it has not been very quite. I don't mind. They are all good dogs.

I hope that you will be able to get a yorkie all of your own. Good Luck.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!