View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 06:13 PM   #30
Sunnie
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Posts like this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodysmom View Post
As i said before I am not going to sit here and keep trying to explain why i wanted to breed her because it seem like no matter what i say just cause she is not pure bred I'm wrong ..
And i am very aware of the effects of Katrina ..As you said you noticed I'm from LA.
And as for looking at the homeless dogs i know about them ..My Mia came from petfinder.

Please dont bother answering this post anymore ..As I am not coming back here to try to explain myself are my actions..Not sure if i will be back to this site ..
and THIS one
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennylee333 View Post
. There is alot of good info and if she never returns then she cant read it! There are some you on this site that have cross breeds...you got them from some where............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................ ...........................what I do not understand is if you don't like something some one else is doing why reply??? If you don't have anything nice to say DONT say anything... ..

are the very reason the experienced breeders are no longer willing to offer advice. Come on, you guys sound like 12 year olds who are determined to be right and if the answer is NOT what you want to hear, then you get defensive and mouthy. (sorry, but that is exactly what it sounds like to me) If you already know best, then why bother coming here to ask an experienced breeder their opinion. Sorry, but I don't often get involved in bickering, but my heart hurts right now because I keep seeing some very reputable breeders who could be a goldmine of information, leave this site because of being attacked for offering their EXPERT advice when ASKED! What a darned shame! Why reply? you ask? Because we DO care about these yorkies and this breed. Because we care enough to want to prevent any more pain and suffering caused by poor breeding practices. because we were ASKED for an opinion in the first place. I did not see anyone getting slammed except the experienced breeder who you will notice is no longer posting. The OP is the one who got her panties in a knot when she didn't hear what she wanted to hear, and I am sorry to say this, but JennyLee, your posts only helped to fuel the fire.

Last edited by Wylie's Mom; 07-15-2008 at 10:58 AM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!