Thread: Upset
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 02:58 PM   #51
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsmyhalofello View Post
I'm glad that everything is understood now.

I just wanted to add that reading the OP the first thing that popped into my mind, not even knowing the breeder was a decent breeder was that she/he would probably be hanging on to that tiny baby for a long time before letting him go, if ever. From being on here and doing a bunch of reading about being a reputable reader I've learned that this is what a good breeder will do if they end up with a tiny baby like that. Believe me I almost ended up with a tiny tiny Biewer that would have lead to nothing but heartache for me and was gently educated on why I was making the wrong decision and why it wouldn't have beena bad idea to lose my $500 deposit. If the breeder I had been dealing with had been reputable, or even decent I never ever would have been offered that tiny baby girl, nor would she have ever accepted a deposit on such a young baby.

Anyway, Julie please don't lose hope you will find your little yorkie boy. Maybe Dee would possibly know of another breeder who might have a little boy for you now even?
I'm sorry but i only know of one reputable breeder in kentucky and she has no pups right now but is expecting a litter. her pups are a little higher than mine but I would highly recommend her if Julie asks me. kentucky is full of backyard breeders. i know I have called about some puppies in the state and 99 percent of the breeders don't even know what i want when I ask what is their bloodline. julie, contact me if you want me to give you the information. i personally won't have any more litters this year unless a girl i recently bought comes into heat in late fall. then i will breed her to Ceeby.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!