Thread: Upset
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 02:05 PM   #14
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Well, the breeder was me (I think). This little guy only weighs 8 ounces at almost six weeks old. I will keep him for a longggg time to ensure that he doesn't go to his new family with sugar problems or anything else that these tinies can have. I thought I might be saving her some heartache down the road. it is in his best interest to stay right where he is until I can be sure I am not selling some unsuspecting family a new set of problems. i notified Julie when he was born because she had been on my waiting list for awhile and that is what I do so the people on my list know I have babies. there have been people waiting a year or more for one of my babies so I kind of make a 'birth announcement.' usually, the males are so hard to sell because everyone wants girls. Well, I have four beautiful girls and one teeny tiny boy. i didn't mean to hurt Julia at all and i thought she understood my reasoning. Sorry if you guys don't agree with my decision. I have always got to put my puppies best interests first. And yes, I did tell her she could have the puppy on limited for 800. he will certainly not be sold to anyone else. You guys know me and have for a long time and if Julie had looked or even known I was a member here, she would have found tons of good references on me in the breeder review section. I am honest and forthright with my puppies and the 21 or so of you that have my babies on here know that. julie, again i am so sorry you were hurt. if you change your mind and want a girl just let me know.

Last edited by Sugar's Mom; 07-13-2008 at 02:09 PM.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!