Thread: Upset
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 08:20 AM   #8
kezza
Lovin my Pixie Pooh
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkieisme View Post
I want to thank you guys for the kind words. I know I shouldn't stop looking but like I said I am so disappointed. To answer the question on if she is going to keep him i'm not really for sure. She has a picture of him up on her site. I did ask for a picture a while back and she told me didn't take pictures when they are young I guess she changed her mind about me adopting him. I will keep looking, but you know I really thought he would be perfect for me. All of my kids are teenagers so children are not the problem when it comes to getting one. She did say he was small when she e-mailed me about him being born....so I was forewarn on him, I just worried about him living and his health, then I received the e-mail saying he was too small.
Oh well I guess back to the drawing board.
Well..she doesn't sound like a reliable & responsible breeder anyway..keep researching and get lots of advice..post questions on here if you are not sure of anything..someone on here may recommend a good breeder in your area.
Was wondering..did you already agree on a price for this pup? maybe she realised there are people out there that will pay through the nose for a 'Tiny' yorkie..so maybe she wanted to take her chances and re-advertise him and get a good price for him. Just a thought...Goodluck to you & keep in touch!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!