View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 05:30 PM   #18
gardenyorkies
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodysmom View Post
I never said it was a question of if I love her are not.
I have the right to breed my dog just as you have the right to breed yours. If you dont like that fact that i bred her then thats fine with me but dont come here and jump in me for doing so..just cause you dont like mixed breeds doesnt mean everybody else doesnt..
Yes you do have the right to breed her...I don't think anyone said they don't like mixed breeds...But you came to the forum asking yorkie breeders a question and you really can't expect breeders who pour their heart and soul into breeding quality yorkies to condone the mixing of breeds...I have family members who own mixes and they are as much a part of the family as our purebred yorkies...

When you mix breeds you are taking all the health problems of multiple breeds and mixing them also...As ethical breeders we are working to eradicate the health problems of the Yorkshire Terrier...This is why many breeders object to the mixing of breeds...It has NOTHING to do with whether we are capable of loving a mixed breed puppy or not!

Hi I just found this site and need some info please!
We noticed on June 22nd that our Yorkiepoo was bleeding (she may have been bleeding before that we didnt notice)she is 2 years old .

When you have a intact dog you need to check them frequently to make sure they are not in heat, this way you will be able to tract all information accuratley..

So we put her with the male on the 27th , she stopped bleeding on the 29th,
he mounted her but she moved away , on the 30 they tied twice that day 10 minutes each time, ,on July 1st we were not home so not sure if they did anything, on the 2nd they tied again for like 15 minutes

The length of the tie has nothing to do with whether a bitch may become pregnant or not...We do not breed our dogs more than once a day and we NEVER leave them unattended...The dog can injure himself if the bitch decides to bite him or take off running while tied...

What do you think the odds of her being pregnant are ?

Without knowing when your bitch ovulated only time will tell whether she is pregnant ofr not...So in the meantime plan as if she is and get ready for the big day!...Good luck!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!