View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 10:36 AM   #72
atchdca
Yorkie Talker

Default Update - Bad Breeder in Stroud, OK (Leslee Mitchell)

Yes, she even gave me a couple references before I purchased the puppy and they never did respond to my emails. I did send these references information on how this situation is being handled, in case they are real references and in hopes they do not refer this breeder again. I was somewhat disappointed when Nextdaypets.com who has all her listings posted informed me that they will not do anything because I did not purchase the puppy from their website ad. Lycos, on the other hand has been amazing. I reported each listing as fraud and they are in the process of removing her listings as soon as possible and gave me the following helpful hint:

Dear Elizabeth Atchley,

Thanks for contacting the Lycos Classifieds' customer support desk at
Oodle.

We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. I read about
those diseases and I became very angry.

I have already taken steps to remove the listing from our search
results page as soon as possible.

These kinds of crimes are considered to be federal and since you have
lost money, we recommend that you report the lost to the Internet Crime
Complaint Center:
Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

So, I filed a complaint and I am still anxiously waiting to hear a response on the packets I mailed out Thursday, July 3rd from the Attorney General of Oklahoma, Puppy Mills, The Humane Society of the United States, Department of Agriculture – Oklahoma, and the Better Business Bureau of Oklahoma.

I also filed a complaint on ripoffreport.com and sent an email to Amanda Taylor with News 9. Hopefully, all this will come through and give us a helping hand!
atchdca is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!