View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 09:07 PM   #7
littlelady
Currently Suspended!

Default RElationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemisschych View Post
im thinking about breeding my dog, but im afraid she wont like it or she might not be as friendly and loving. please tell me if your yorkie has had any behavior changes after having pups
I think as long as you have a trusting relationship with your dog then the demenor stays the same. If you let her be the alpha female in the household she may try to let you know were your boundaries are with the puppies and her. I talk to my dogs all the time as if they know exactly what I am talking about. I think I watch too much TV, (the shows were the animals know exactly how stupid we humans trully are)
I find my female has times the younger dogs in my house had better not get too close or she will bite them, she will growl at them etc. She never does this with my children. If my children are arguing she will get right inbetween them as if to let you know no one is going to get hurt on her watch.
She has been great with her pups, she has had her moments were I had to put her in with her pups.
The only indifferent behavior I found she exhibited was voiding on the floor, and pooping on my husbands side of the bed, within the first 1-3 weeks after whelping.
littlelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!