View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 10:04 AM   #12
vegasrush
Senior Yorkie Talker

I started taking Taz to the Vet nearby, but several years ago I worked for another Vet here in town. I am sure they would be willing to give me an account. (Thanks for the idea). I will call them on Monday and find out.

She has calmed down tons since we first brought her home. I just am begining to wonder how "truthful" her other owner was.
1. She said she isn't a lover and doesn't give kisses. (She was sitting on my lap and kissing me on the way home. Also kisses me occasionaly since she has been here.)
2. She LOVES to sleep in her crate during the day. At night she slept with them cause she couldn't handle the crying! (Hmmm, can sleep in a crate during the day, but not at night? They probably left her in there when they didn't want to deal with her.)
3. She's a huge DADDY's GIRL. (Barely leaves my side but loves my husband too)
4. She only goes to the bathroom when she pulls to almost choking and you walk her back & forth. (She does tend to pull right now, but I have yet to see her do that ritual)
5. Eats Beneful. (Won't even TOUCH it.)
6. Never eats human food or treats. (Seems to love the treats once she figured out they were a reward)

Overall, I am thrilled to have her. The cats are actually getting used to her and she is more afraid of them. I feel like I rescued her from her life since birth and she is responding well to the training. I gave her an oatmeal bath and she looks much fresher now. Taz will always be number one, but she is already running a close 2nd!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!