View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 07:57 AM   #1
Cookie2
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Lola's Temp Drop ! 98.4 Too Early!

I'm praying I'm wrong and that she tied earlier and I didn't see it! I'm praying I'm wrong and the thermometer is wrong! Here are her temperature readings

Wednesday 10 am 99.9 & 10 pm 101.1

Thursday 10 am 99.3 & 10 pm 99.2

Friday 10 am 98.4 !

She is only around 55 days today.I took her temperature again because I thought it was an error but it came back 98.4 again
I honestly would be thrilled if this was July 8th or so that I know she is not too early. I am going to retake her temp in 2 hrs. I checked the puppies heartbeats and I still hear them and their kicking around like crazy too.

I am leaving the computer signed on to YT and will keep updating any news.I swear I hope her temp is a little hotter when I take it again at 12:30 .Keep Lola in your prayers and pray that she holds those puppies for at least 3-4 more days.I keep thinking and thinking that I hope that she tied another day earlier than May 11. It's just too early.I don't know if anyone has had a bitch that her temp dropped to 98.4 and went back up...just hoping She is not digging and seems perfectly fine so far. Iwill keep checking and see if she is doing anything different. I have everything ready in my bathtub and things are set up on the corners of the tub. I even got a humidifier to keep in the bathroom if the pups appear premie.I will do everything and anything I have to.The rest I leave it to God & Mother Nature.

I will be home all day with her.

Genie,Cookie,Lola & Angel

Last edited by Cookie2; 07-04-2008 at 08:00 AM.
Cookie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!