View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 10:35 PM   #1
vegasrush
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default We Got Our 2nd Yorkie

Her name is Georgie and she is 16 months old. I found her on craigslist. They advertised her as 1yr old Yorkie, 7-8lbs, housebroken and had allergies. We went and picked her up tonight and she is a sweetheart. (Only she is 11-13lbs) Taz already is in love with her and she def. needs training. Unfortunately she is from a puppymill!! She disclosed tonight that she had pnuemonia when she got her. They were rehoming her because of allergies. She scratches one ear and loose's the hair on one of her back feet. They told me at first they thought it was their birds dander. I think it might be food related, although she told me tonight she has had a problem with her ear from the begining. (How can it be the birds then).

She has been running Taz around like crazy, she is soooo HYPER. Taz is trying to mount her but he doesn't have any idea what he is doing!!! And Georgie is having none of that. lol. I still think she is a sweetie and is overly friendly. I can tell they didn't take time to train her and I am already getting her to sit. This should be quite the handful for me, good thing I don't work!
Attached Thumbnails
We Got Our 2nd Yorkie-100_0889-600-x-450-.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!