View Single Post
Old 03-02-2005, 02:35 PM   #13
miezzi
I Love My 3 Lovebugs!
Donating Member

Goldcupmom--- How funny!!! My Luigi does the same thing!!! He started out in the crate at night, he didn't seem to mind it til he had to potty!!! Then he just whined and whined til we woke up. So eventually we let himsleep with us in bed. He has his own pillow and he sleeps all night long. If he has to go in the middle of the night, he licks my face to wake me up!!!! Or sometimes I wake up and he's sitting on the edge of the bed staring at the door!! So cute!!! But he never makes a sound either!!!

Quincybpy-- We also live in Ohio and yes its very cold!! So we wanted to puppy pad train but wasn't happening!! So we took him outside in the freezing cold!!! But Luigi actually likes the cold. And the snow. It tokk us bout 2 weeks to train hin to go outside and gave him lots and lots of love and praise when he did go outside!!! Now he's almost 6 monthes old and has only had 2 accidents in the last 6 weeks!!!

Its so funny how different all our little babies are!!!! Some of them love going outside and hate using the weewee pads and then you have those who hate outside and like to use the weewee pads!!! So if you find something that works for you and your baby just go with it. If it doesn't seem to be working after giving it some time, then try another method!!! But no matter what method you decide, Consistancy is the key!!! Keep with the same schedule. Repitition, repitition, repititon!!!
miezzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!