View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 11:23 AM   #2
Ladylavender
YT 500 Club Member

Bella Bear - 1st of all, let me express my empathy to your plight. It seems that housebreaking (or lack thereof) is the #1 cause of stress.

Could you walk us thru your morning? You left a couple of steps out so I am not sure what you are doing, in order to help find ways to fix the problem.

What time do you leave for work? Do you take Bella out before you leave. Where does your boyfriend fit into the picture. Is he still there after you leave, or comes home after you leave? Is bella confined or have free range of the home? do you leave food and water out during the day? Are you pee pad training her or outside training her? (based on what you wrote, I assume you are taking her outside). Does she have access to outside when you are not there? Is there someone home with her while you are at work, like your boyfriend?

Maybe the question you are really asking is: Why doesn't she ask to go out when she has to go potty? (especially, at her age) Does she ask to go out sometimes, or are you making that decision for her, everytime?

Let us know.
Ladylavender is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!