Thread: Should
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 05:50 PM   #11
cesar49
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Animal Smiley 049 pairs of puppies rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloan View Post
I am seriously considering purchasing another yorkie. I would like honest advice and opinions from those of you that have gone from one to two yorkies. My Derby is 8 months old and absolutely the love of my life. I of course, always have room in my heart and home for more pets. I also have a 3 yr old kitty that is Derby's best friend and brother. They cuddle and clean each other like they have been together from the start. I just want to be sure that if I get another puppy that Derby's personality won't change....does that sound dumb and paranoid? I mean he is such a momma's boy and so loving and so cuddly I just don't want him to focus more on the pup then he would me. Is that selfish?....I'm sure you all understand what I'm saying. I think I would get another boy cuz I love boys.....I'm all about the boys.

Any suggestions, recommendations, advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you so much!

8 months is still a puppy... so that is good. he will bond easily with another puppy.. dont wait too long.. canines are different from felines... different animals altogether... dogs are pack animals.. they need other dogs to be balanced.. pairs of puppies are happiest.. he is in limbo now without another dog,,
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!