Thread: Should
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 04:17 PM   #6
LuvtheCooper
& LuvtheCarley too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloan View Post
Thank you. That is such honest, sweet advice. Do they both cuddle up with you at night? Are they both in your lap when you are sitting? Was it hard to potty train the new one?....and did your 10 month have setbacks with the pottytraining? What about regulating the puppy vs adult dog food?
The food wasn't a problem, Cooper was actually always a picky eater, and when Carley came along, he ate because she did, so that was a really big bonus.
As for potty training, Cooper was totally trained to go outside and when I got Carley she was pee pad trained, and it took a bit for her to make the transition, but here, she took her cues from Cooper and would go when he did outside...we did have the small issue that she thought every area rug was a pee pad, but after a couple months she got the hang of it. Cooper had no setbacks, but again, I am home with them and I watched them like a hawk and we spend tons of time outside, so that helped too.
They do both sleep with us, always have and they each snuggle up with us, usually one on each side, so we are penned in...but hey, no complaints here on that score.
They both sit in our laps, usually Cooper in mine, Carley in Daddy's but they do change it up and there isn't jealousy on who is where. They don't usually snuggle together, but where one goes the other is right there too, checking everything out.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!