Thread: Should
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 04:08 PM   #5
Sloan
Luv Love LOVE My Boys!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvtheCooper View Post
I know just what you mean, Cooper was 10 months old when I got Carley. I am all about the boys too, but something about Carley spoke to me. I was worried about how Cooper would do, he actually isn't a big fan of other dogs and he is SUCH a Momma's boy too.
They got along from day one and I know we were lucky there. I will always have two from now on, I think it was the best decision I ever made for Cooper and myself. He is still such a momma's boy and of course Carley is a Daddy's girl, and they really do get along really, really well. They miss each other when one or the other isn't around. I think if you have the time and the money for two, it is definitely what you should do. I found love isn't divided when you have two, but multiplied...just like with kids.
Best of luck with whatever you decide

Thank you. That is such honest, sweet advice. Do they both cuddle up with you at night? Are they both in your lap when you are sitting? Was it hard to potty train the new one?....and did your 10 month have setbacks with the pottytraining? What about regulating the puppy vs adult dog food?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!