View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 09:11 AM   #153
Cookie2
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Lola's Xray from today!

I took Lola today to get her Xray ,she's 51 Days today. The Xray was more clear in person! Sorry for the poor quality. Well the vet said that she saw 2 for sure but could not make out another puppy so I guess I will have to wait to be suprised! They quoted me the WRONG price for the Xrays I was told $60 for a dog her size.Well when I get there I ask again just to confirm. They told me $129! That's a big difference. Because they do 2 xrays ... Well I asked to take one Xray flat onher back so we can see if her pelvis is big enough for a natural whelp and see how many puppies in there. They went ahead and still took 2 Xrays but charged me $87 for it.
I wanted a copy but that was another $20! So I just asked if I could take a picture with my digital camera. the pictures arent great but I could also only make out 2 puppies. She's gained 2 lbs and I thought it was 8 oz of weight gain for each puppy! I uploaded them and put arrows. The puppy on the right side of the picture ,it's head is facing down to her pelvis. The puppy on the left side (it's head is up in her ribs but you can only see the spine sticking out. I thought for sure I heard two heart beats on the left and one on the right.And those 2 heartbeats was not Lola's and the puppies because there is big difference in how fast the heartbeats are lol...

Genie,Cookie,Lola & Angel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 51DaysXrayarrows.jpg (68.9 KB, 39 views)
Cookie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!