View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 04:35 AM   #9
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Sophia View Post
I hope it's not a fire hazard next door? If they go up in flame most likely your home will too. California homeowners are "suppose to abide" by fire hazard rules. Yards can't have tall grass or weeds in them.
Seeing that we currently have over 800 fires in California, I don't think everyone is abiding by the laws. I've been doing my part and now I have to pay for everyone that didn't do theirs. It is impossible to even breath any fresh air outside or even inside our homes right now. We actually had to stay in doors most of the week, because of all of the unhealthy air.
Our Weather Man reported that the amount of microscopic debris that is floating in our air is very unhealthy at 35 part per billions. Our air is currently registering at 167 parts per billion. It's like sucking on the tail pipe of a semi-truck.
So I guess what I'm trying to say is that, if everyone keeps up with the tall grass and cleaned around their properties, Then we wouldn't have had spend the week in doors. Not to mention how ugly California will look for a very long time.

I hope your baby doesn't have any reaction from biting the head off the snake (Okay, that sounded weird). I wonder if you can take the left overs to some kinda of county animal control that will tell you if it was harmful for your child to have eaten. Best of luck and I will be keeping tract of how you and your child are doing.
Thanks and Im sorry about having to stay in all week. My grandpa looked at the snake this morning in the light and saw that all of it was intact thank gosh she did not eat its head. She seems to be doing just fine I checked her over again for any bites and didnt find any and shes acting normal so I feel a bit better knowing she didnt eat any.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!