View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 04:50 PM   #1
rentfrog
YT Addict

Default Why oh why can't groomers follow directions?

Ok, so we had only had Preston groomed once since we got him. The groomer practically shaved the top of his nose, and cut really short eyebrows. I wanted him to have a top not, so have not had him back to a groomer since then. I have been trimming his belly feet, ears and bottom myself. I couldn't seem to get the hair out of his ears, and when I trimmed his outer ear it didn't look as good as I thought a groomer would do, so a freind (who was a vet tech, who is BIG in dogs around our area, president of bark in the park and arffest) highly recommended a groomer. I called and talked to her for 30 min about what I wanted. Took Preston in this morning and again went on and on about, I want a top not, only want ears belly bottom and feet. Was assured this is what they would do. Go to pick him up belly isn't done, bottom isn't done, feet are done, ears are full of hair, and he now has bangs and NO TOP NOT I am just beside myself. They acted really blase about it, didn't even apologize, just said they didn't know what happened, and maybe the groomer just did it because BOYS don't usually have top nots. Last I knew he was MY dog, and I don't care what they feel like doing, all they have to do is FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.
I attached a couple of pics
1) a couple of days ago
2) today
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uncut.jpg (46.5 KB, 284 views)
File Type: jpg cut.jpg (43.5 KB, 298 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!