View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 06:53 AM   #8
TeresaM
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexie Blue View Post
I've noticed a lot of little yorkies with sunglasses. I really need to know if this is just a fashion accessory or do they really protect our babies' eyes. If they are for protection, I need three pairs. We go to the lake often, but during the 4th of July weekend, the girls will be out by the water for longer periods and this will be Glory B's first trip. I did notice last year that Lexie's eyes seemed smaller out by the water, so that's why I'm asking. I appreciate the info!
We use the doggles on ours when they go on the motorcycle with us. It is for protection, because anything can come up and hit them in the eye/face. I don't let them hang their heads out the car windows while driving for the same reason. I think you may want to consider getting them if you take them out on a boat, but just for around on the shore they probably aren't needed.

Gracie is just now big enough to wear the smallest size. I need to get a new picture with her wearing hers.
Attached Thumbnails
Dog Sunglases:  FUNCTION OR FASHION-ride-time.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!