View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 12:35 PM   #9
nydia
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes loves Chewy View Post
Chewy has bad food allergies, we can only feed him marshmallows as a snack and he is on lamb and rice because thats the only thing that does not give him a bad reactions.

We took him to my parents this weekend and he got into some peanut shells and was very itchy as to be expected. We came home today and had gotten into some cheese crackers w/ peanut butter on them. (i feel SO BAD!!!) who knows what more he got into but his belly that is usually very slender is swollen like a balloon is in it and feels kind of hardish....He is very itchy but he usually is when he gets into food....but his ears are not very red like they usually are....

any idea???
You said you feed him lamb and rice, lamb and rice from what brand??? if it's lamb and rice from Nutro then I would question the lamb and rice, my baby sabrina has allergies to food but her allergies are to wheat, and chicken, I give her Turkey instead and she loves peanut butter as a treat she has never gotten sick on me eating peanut butter (I give her half of a half of teaspoon of peanut butter or I get her the peanut butter cookies wellness makes) anyway there have been alot of dogs lately getting sick of the Nutro lamb and rice so that may be the problem and not allergies at all. I would take him to the vet. Good luck with your baby.
nydia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!