View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 09:26 PM   #7
PrincessDiana
I ♥ Franklin & Maggie
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPeanut View Post
I was thinking that sometimes when you have more than one dog and you don't have a lot of time like me they don't get the proper attention and love and I am not sure I am giving that to her. Do not get me wrong, she has toys and beds and the best food, groomer and vet care possible but I feel like I am not playing with her and giving her the emotional attachement. If I do rehome her it will be with someone that has no more than one dog so she will be totally spoiled.
I just want to add that there are plenty of wonderful homes with multiple dogs. I understand that you only have her best intentions at heart but I'd hate for you to pass up on the perfect owners simply because they have more than one dog. I have two, and there are many members on here who have more than one dog and I know their dogs are just as spoiled if not more so than some "only" dogs. It can be done.

Also keep in mind that it may be better for her to go to a home with multiple dogs so that she can have a companion. I've seen a complete change in Franklin since we got Maggie and now I don't think they could ever be apart.

Again, good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Last edited by PrincessDiana; 06-21-2008 at 09:28 PM.
PrincessDiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!