View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 02:39 PM   #15
shecass
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by klogan
You guys...I am so upset and worried. I am leaving this Wednesday for 5 days to attend a wedding in MO. Stomper will be left in CA (at our house) with a friend of mine. We are giving her $ to stay at our house (I thought it would be less stressful for Stomper) PLUS we are getting a dog walker for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I hope he doesn't get too sad. That really makes me upset to think of it... What if he thinks we are not coming back??! This is our first time away from our "baby".

I am so nervous. She has never had a dog before. I left her (don't laugh) a 2 page "Stomper Instructions/Suggestions" that include info on feeding, pills, water, dog door, when she leaves the house, potty time, bedtime, dog across the street (visits), my dad visiting, special puppy notes/reminders and 7 contacts (including two vets) in case she needs advise or needs to get in touch with me!

I'm so worried that something will happen to my baby when I am gone. Is this natural or am I being a big baby????
You have every right to be worried. When our son passed away a few weeks ago. Mollie had just had babies that were only 10 days old. A friend of mine that has yorkies and has the stud baby sat for us but, I was still worried about her. We had never left her before and I was afraid she wouldn't eat. I wasn't worried about where she was at. I called to check on her every couple of days and of course they were fine. As I sure your's will be too. But, it still dosen't keep us from worrying.

Just keep thinking about when you get back home and the welcome home reception you will be getting. I've never seen Mollie so excited. When we went out to the car and my friend was going to pick her up to tell her bye she ran to the backseat and wouldn't let me pick her up until I got in the car closed the door and put my seat belt on. Just in case I was thinking of not taking her home. She wasn't taking any chances.

Last edited by shecass; 08-29-2005 at 02:41 PM.
shecass is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!