View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 02:31 PM   #8
MyPeanutAbbyGra
I love my baby girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikis2 View Post
Everyone says its the economy but if you pick up a newspaper now a days there are 10 ads in the paper all saying the same thing. I no its the economy and people just don't want to drive anymore. But, I no the Amish and all these puppy mills opening up is really affecting the market too. Most people seem to buy pets on impulse not by researching the breed and than finding a reputable breeder. I no I have had at least 1 call a week for someone that doesn't want there pet anymore and wants me to take it in and find a home.
You know, I've never understood and I never will, how someone can just up and part with a member of their family! I love my babies and wouldn't part with them unless there was absolutely no other way for them to have a good life. The same as I would treat my children. I breaks my heart for all the pets who get passed around like an old pair of jeans. The poor little things have to wonder what in the world is going on.
We adopted Daisy from a nice family who couldn't keep her and I know it will forever effect her. She's very attached to us, but so scared that I'll leave her. It makes it hard to even leave her at the groomers. I know she's worried the whole time I'm gone.
MyPeanutAbbyGra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!