View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 08:54 AM   #15
autumn star
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

What a great thread! Thanks for thinking about it.

Autumn: she is my precious baby girl. She saved me when I was down and out from medical problems. It wasn't until after I got her that I realized how much I needed her.
She is devoted beyond belief. She is a real spitfire - always on guard. Loves to bark and be held (but only like a newborn baby - cradled in your arms) She is every dogs friend. She does not care if its a great dane or a 2lb dog. She wants to be their friend. She is very curious - always has to be sniffing around and digging holes.
She is a true blessing to me. I love her more then she will ever know.

Blaze: he thinks he is a tough guy. He loves to play ball (endlessly - it could drive you mad). he is everyones snuggle buddy. He gets right under the covers and hunkers down. He has a cotton coat that makes him look like a crazy ungroomed mess. He has a big bark but is such a chicken its not funny! He won't even come outside if the kids are in the pool.
Blaze is everyones friend. If you can offer him a scratch or a lap he will love you, he is certainly not picky. He is a huge HOARDER of toys. He could have 12 toys out to play with and if another dog takes a different dog from the basket he must have that too. He is certainly not a good sharer. But we love him anyway!

Chance: He is small and shy. Since we have only had him two weeks its kind of hard to tell how he will be. He likes to snuggle too! He is just learning how to walk on a leash. He seems to like all dogs and people. He is fitting in just right and are so glad that we rescued him!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!