View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 08:14 PM   #4
mypreciouspups
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

I got maravilhosa at 8 weeks she flew 12 hour flight.. and then waited at customs for 2 hours, then we had a three hour drive home.. she weighed 1.5 pounds.. she did great.. right from the start.. I breed and know a baby at that age is too young.. in fact I did not know she was on the plane until 9 p.m when she was already enroute.. that was scary.. but she was healthy.. not saying much for the breeder I bought her from. to leave a message saying she is on her way put us in a tail spin..
But it sucks that breeders sell puppies at such a young age.. and do not seem to care that they are healthy enough, are old enough.. and can handle this transition with ease..
I am sorry for what your going through.. make sure she eats often even if you have to give her boiled chicken and rice or fry hamburger and add rice to it.. and put carrots and peas in it.. just remember they need dog food with all the vitamins in it also.. pleas watch her blood sugar levels and let her have something on demand..
if you need any help ask me.. If I cannot help you I will lead you to a breeder that will... good luck and praying for you baby...anne
mypreciouspups is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!